The DE300 Digital Video Dermatoscope (Dermascope) is a medical purpose digital camera integrated with a enhanced magnification polarizing lens and multiple ultra-brightness LEDs.
This advanced dermatoscope streams TRUE 2.0 megapixel live video (at 30fps) to a PC or tablet, enabling the nurse to capture the crystal clear images(default) or videos.
- CE, FDA, ISO13485 certificate
- TRUE 2.0 Megapixel resolution
- Multiple levels of polarization
- Captures microscopic pictures and videos
- Variable magnification up to 105x (digitally) and up to 35x (optically).
- Observes and records in real time (30 FPS)
- Built-in snapshot button
- Multi-layered glass lenses
- Rugged industrialized construction
Firefly’s DE300(From US) delivers exactly 1600×1200 pixels of detail without using interpolation techniques. While such a large quantity of pixels may normally cause significant lags in capturing and displaying images, the DE300 is equipped with a cutting edge image processing engine which virtually eliminates visual lag, enabling an intuitive user experience.
Provides up to 35x native optical magnification and up to 105x digital magnification
MULTI-LAYER GLASS LENSES
Equipped with multi-layer glass lenses, delivering superb focal depth and crystal clear image quality.
High quality built-in polarizer with multiple polarization levels.
P.S. The dermatoscope communicates with iDoctorCloud system via USB cable, we will release wireless dermatoscope when supplier get it ready.
Return to: Telemedicine equipment
The health kiosks which work with the dermatoscope: