How To Use ECG Test
ECG Technical Specifications
- Could switches between 6 channels and 12 channels ECG mode
- Frequency Response：0.05～150Hz (－3.0dB ～ ＋ 0.4dB)
- Sensitivity: 5 mm / mV, 10 mm / mV, 20mm / mV
- Paper speed: 5mm / s, 10mm / s, 12.5 mm / s, 25 mm / s, 50 mm / s
- Input method:floating input, built-in defibrillator protection and pulsation suppression circuit.
- Time constant: ≥3.2s
- Input Circuit Current: ≤0.1uA
- Noise level: ≤15μVp-p
- CMRR:> 90dB
- Sample Rate: 500Hz / channel
- Filter: EMG filter, DFT filter, AC filter
- Power supply: USB DC 5V or DC 3V (AAA battery)
- Safety Standard: Class II / CF
- Small in size and light in weight, the weight is not more than 120g
- Print formats: 12 x 1, 3x 4 + 1R, 3 x 4 + 3R, 6 x 2 + 1R, 3 x 4 and rhythm lead.
- Rhythm lead: The software supports single rhythm lead and three rhythm lead customization, and can print the rhythm lead separately.
- Real-time display of heart rate and automatic detection of lead off during ECG recording, support automatic detection and prompt of lead off
- ECG waveform display supports multiple color schemes and supports color user-defined.
- Support color printing
- Support print preview: can display the precise report on the computer before printing.
- High QRS wave report Print supports gain halve automatically
- Export ECG reports in PDF / JPEG / XML, etc.,formats, which can be exported report automatically through settings without additional operations.
- Rich diagnostic database and customize terminology templates to provide the faster input methods to doctor.
- Muti-condition, fuzzy matching query can be used for database management
- Data transmit: support ECG waveform and data remote transmit.
- Support USB and Bluetooth modes.
- Support pacemaker detection, can set up the intensity.
- rinting Support standard A4 or B5 paper to print ECG report, and support horizontal and vertical multiple print formats.
- Product registration certificate, CE and ISO Certificate.
How To Do Channel Connection?
6 Channels( 4 leads) Connection
- Step1. Connect the lead wires to the electrodes.
- Step2. The tip of each lead wire is lettered and color-coded for easy identification.
- The red or RA lead wire goes to the right arm
- The yellow or LA lead wire goes to left arm
- The black or N/RL lead wire goes to right leg
- The green or LL lead wire goes to let leg
12 Channels(10 leads) Connection
- V1–4th Intercostal space to the right of the sternum
- V2–4th Intercostal space to the left of the sternum
- V3– Midway between V2 and V4
- V4– 5th Intercostal space at the midclavicular line
- V5–Anterior axillary line at the same level as V4
- V6–Midaxillay line at the same level as V4 and V5
- RL– Anywhere above the ankle and below the torso
- RA– Anywhere between the shoulder and the elbow
- LL– Anywhere above the ankle and below the torso
- LA– Anywhere between the shoulder and the elbow